Hosting a Sunday brunch, shower, or event?
Want to pretend like you made dinner for your girlfriend even though you have no idea how to turn on your oven?
Well, I’m here to help.
I offer small-scale catering and private cooking lessons for parties of 8 or less in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
How It Works:
- We work together to plan your menu or your cooking class.
- You pay for groceries plus an hourly cost for my time.
- I do the shopping for you at your grocery store of choice (or you can leave that up to me).
- I can either prep at your place or bring everything ready to go.
- I make sure you are all set to serve your meal (or I can do this for you) and then I leave.
- I accept payment prior to leaving your home via PayPal, Venmo, or Bank of Ameria transfer.
- I clean up and leave your kitchen in better shape than I found it.
- You enjoy an amazing home cooked meal without any of the fuss.
Reach out for a quote or more information to email@example.com or fill out the form below: